Follow Adesis On Twitter!
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Business Development Associate
Adesis is an industry leader in providing high quality chemistry services for the life sciences and specialty chemicals industry, enabling its customers to more rapidly bring their products to the marketplace. We solve synthetic chemistry challenges, advance drug discovery, and develop new chemical processes. Many of our contributions have been leveraged to enable our clients to obtain significant corporate deals. Adesis also designs and produces novel heterocycles for its Catalog of Advanced Heterocycles, a well-respected source of industry building blocks and intermediates.
All of our employees share a common set of values – integrity, intensity, and innovation. Our growth is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain excellent staff who share in our desire to deliver top quality services and products to our customers.
If you share our values, and if you're looking for an employer who is strongly committed to developing talent and rewarding achievement, come join us at Adesis, Inc.
Adesis is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Expertise Sales, Chemistry
Job Type Full-time
Location United States
Job Level Entry Level
• A Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related life sciences, along with relevant industry-related experience
• 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in the chemical research industry
• Strong oral, organizational, time management, and written communication skills
• Superior work ethic to communicate Adesis’ core values
• Excellent selling, goal, and objective setting skills
• Expected travel is 40-50%
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Position Responsibilities Include:
• Support of sales management plans by maintaining effective customer relations and assuring continued market
penetration and profitability by making in-depth calls and presentations to potential clients to achieve sales objectives
• Implementing customer-specific action plans
• Establishing goals and objectives to ensure that Adesis continues its growth in Life and non-Life Sciences
• Introducing new products and services to the accounts
• Developing new customers and performing other tasks as assigned by the Director of Business Development
Please send your resume to:
27 McCullough Drive
New Castle, DE 19720
Or email resume to: